GdTwain ActiveX - Site License Description
GdTwain OCX is a royalty free TWAIN ActiveX control allow developers to acquire easily image from devices such as scanners and cameras. GdTwain OCX can be used from any 32-bit Windows development environment that can call ActiveX components, including Visual Basic, Realbasic, Visual C++, Delphi, Visual FoxPro, PHP, ASP, IIS, MS Word, Access, Windev, PowerBuilder, Excel, .NET environment like C#, VB.NET and many others. GdTwain OCX works with Microsoft Windows platforms: 98, NT4, ME, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista...
Major product features:
- Advanced image processing (auto border removal, adjust brightness / contrast / saturation / gamma, rotation...)
- Acquire an image to handle, to file, (multipage Tiff support), to clipboard, byte array, HBitmap
- Acquire an image to FTP server
- Support lzw, ccitt3, ccitt4, rle and Jpeg compression
- Support for 1bit, 4bits, 8bits, 16bits, 24bits, 32bits, 48bits and 64bits pallets color
- Image enhancement functions
- Pallets colors conversion
- Color quantization and reduction
- Advanced Text processing: add text with semi transparency effect, draw rotated text...
- Adjust the twain device image resolution (DPI)
- Defines the twain device capture area
- Defines the twain device brightness and contrast
- Enable / disable ADF feeder
- Enable / disable AutoScan mode
- Enable / disable duplex scanning
- Enable / disable Automatic Deskew
- Enable / disable Automatic Rotation
- Enable / disable Automatic Border Detection
- Enable / disable Automatic Brightness
- Enable / disable all the other twain device capabilities
- Select the twain device pixel type, B/W Color, Gray color, RGB color, CMYK color
- Provides high and low level API
- GdTwain ActiveX control uses the last TWAIN 1.9 specifications
- ROYALTY FREE distribution and FREE UPDATES for GdTwain 1.X versions
This license entitles an unlimited number of developers in your organization to write software which accesses to GdTwain ActiveX.
GdTwain ActiveX - Site License Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in GdTwain ActiveX - Site License 2.7.0
GdTwain ActiveX - Site License Requirements
Microsoft Windows system